In medium or large manufacturing companies like the one you work on, to have an ERP is extremely essential and we bet you’ve already realize that. But do you really know everything you could achieve with an intelligent ERP that has specific manufacturing modules?
Many finance and operations directors from manufacturing companies are already achieving operational excellence precisely by having the right ERP that allows them to consolidate the information of the entire operation, have better cost control, have online information to be faster and more efficient in decision making, in addition to system integration and control.
The consequences that you as finance director from having an ERP that no longer provides the necessary performance are:
- Having no control of inventory purchases at productive level.
- Not getting the best price of raw material needed.
- Having no response regarding specific delivery times to the customer.
We know that ROI is one of the most important aspects when investing in a new ERP for the company. Do not worry! We invite you to see this success story of everything that is being achieved by a manufacturing company that implemented an Intelligent ERP by clicking here.
So, what are those 5 most relevant factors that you should consider when investing in a specific ERP for manufacturing?
1. Greater profitability through the improvement of operations.
2. Financial balance between operating costs and profit. You can have access to the earnings report of your company's operation quickly and effectively. The cost and expense behavior analysis must determine the level of activity in order to avoid losses.
3. Increase in productivity generated through the integration of the entire company in a collaborative mobility scheme and an interface with more usability.
4. Centralized purchases for greater cost control. The good relationship with suppliers helps to consolidate the volumes of the entire company. With a good management system, dealing with suppliers will improve in a shorter period in which trust and commitment of both parties will be strengthened.5. Redesign of work teams to make them smaller. Optimization in the assignment of tasks for each area and work team improves operations and avoids wasted time.
Given these essential requirements for a manufacturing company, you need the support of experts in successful ERP implementations. This is the reason why Linktech is your best ally. We connect you with the best of SAP S/4HANA that will function as the backbone of your entire business. With the implementation of SAP S/4HANA you can:
- Improve production quality
- Greater production
- Better planning at exact delivery times
- Have greater visibility of your business in a simple and timely manner
- Have the most advanced process integration technology
SAP S/4HANA will always obtain better results as long as its implementation is through an SAP partner with the necessary experience both in the solution and in the industry to be treated. In Linktech we carried out the first successful implementation of SAP S/4HANA in Mexico.
Get advice from the experts, click here and get in touch with us.